Contact me for project estimates.
BROWSE BY CATEGORY:
I'm a self-proclaimed graphic designer, web designer, digital artist, computer guru, and creative genius. I understand design principles, and how to use industry software and popular methods.
You can check out some of the projects I've worked on by clicking the navigation links above, or using the graphical sidebar. Please read descriptions of projects carefully, as some were either worked on as a group or used materials from other sources.
- HTML / CSS
- Graphic Design
- Art & Illustration
- 3D Modeling
- PHP / MySQL
I have experience with Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7 & Mac OSX. I am also proficient in nearly every Adobe design program out there. My experience with 3d modeling software has been mostly with Blender, but I also have some basic experience with Rhinocerous and SolidWorks.
I have exercised these skills in volunteer projects, in a paid working environment, and in contract work for clients online and offline.
Member of deviantART.com
Find more of my art at http://jetrunner.deviantart.com/.
Curious how my writing style measures up? Here's a few examples:
- Two Parts (.DOC download) - a short story writing example
- My main website & comics (also see: news archives )
- My, so far, short-lived Wordpress gameblog (you know, about video games)
- Another short story example (it's part of my comic's plot)
- Any of my game reviews on my website
- My (outdated) guide for the Bounty Hunter character class for the game Star Wars Galaxies
Maybe you're actually looking for my Light-fire.net website: